Culture & Values
Fortune Park Hotels Ltd. boasts of having a highly creative and innovative team with high ethical standards that thrives on collaboration and promotes a culture of meritocracy. Each one of our 5500 colleagues recognize and own our responsibilities towards the stakeholders, guests & customers, employees and communities. Our values are what set us apart.
- Ownership: We work towards actualising stakeholder value and interest on a long term sustainable basis. We take accountability of our actions and stay focused on maximizing returns and reputation of our partners and associates.
- Professionalism: We believe in communicating and forging long lasting relationships with our partners and society through highest standards of professional and ethical conduct. We have a deep understanding of hospitality industry and have extensive professional knowledge and foresights to offer.
- Team Work: We believe that collaboration creates the strong bond our people share and is the foundation for world- class customer service.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement: In line with the ITC philosophy we encourage our people to experiment in pursuit of opportunities, customer delight and achieve leadership through teamwork. We constantly pursue newer and better processes, products, services and management practices.
- Customer (Guest) Orientation: Our Guests are at the core of our business. We always aim for guest delight and endeavour delivering what the (internal and external) customer needs in terms of value, quality and satisfaction.
- Respect for People: We value diversity and acknowledge that every individual brings different perspectives and capabilities to the team and that a strong team is founded on a variety of perspectives.
- Excellence: We do what is right, do it well and constantly evolve as individuals, teams and organization not only to stay relevant and excel in business. We will strive for excellence in whatever we do.
Besides our value system, Safety and Security (of our guests, employees, suppliers, contractors and the communities we operate in) is of paramount importance. Protecting the safety of people associated with us is fundamental to our business.