- FPHL welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
- FPHL respects your right to privacy. FPHL assures you that your personal information shall be kept confidential and shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- FPHL assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- FPHL reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business FPHL may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact FPHL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While FPHL assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Cookies :- To personalize your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. "Cookies" enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a "cookie" from our website. FPHL does not use "cookies" to collect personal information. "Cookies" cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this web site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. FPHL or any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this web site.
Use of Content
All logos, brands and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by FPHL and / or its associate entities. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You shall not modify the content of this web site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "trojan horse" to the web site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. FPHL and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors shall not use the web site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (1) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (2) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (3) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Links to/from other Web Sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to FPHL and / or its associate entities, FPHL is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the security, correctness or accuracy of the content on such web sites. Any reference on this website to a hypertext link, to a specific product, process, or service, or other reference to any third party products, services, or website does not constitute or imply any ownership, sponsorship, endorsement arrangement or any other relationship between FPHL website and anything found at such hypertext link or third party website. If you decide to access such linked web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Similarly, this web site can be made accessible through a link created by other web sites. Access to this web site through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other web sites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this web site are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our web site or that such links have been authorized by FPHL and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other web sites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon FPHL and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claim you may have against FPHL with respect to third party products and services. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other web site/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this web site is utilized to visit this web site and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of FPHL and / or its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FPHL and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of web site use.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this web site, FPHL and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this web site. Under no circumstances (including negligence and fundamental breach) will FPHL or anyone else involved in providing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses from or through the use of or inability to use the service or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
No warranty is given that the web site will operate error-free or that this web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, FPHL and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
The web site is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. FPHL and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall FPHL or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name ‘FORTUNE’ or otherwise, mentioned at this web site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the web site and the web site material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Conditions of Use & Notices
If you choose to visit the FPHL website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and application of the law of the Union of India. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the use of this website shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.