Collection of Personal Information
- FPHL collects personal information only when it is required for business purposes.
- While collecting any personal information, FPHL indicates the purpose of collection of such information and obtains the consent of the provider of the information in writing. FPHL gives the person providing the information with an option of not providing the information. He also has the option of withdrawing his consent given earlier. In such cases, FPHL may choose not to provide any services/supply goods for which the information was necessary.
- While collecting information, FPHL or any entity authorized on its behalf to collect information takes such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of -
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected; and
- the intended recipients of the information
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of personal information
- The terms of confidentiality and disclosure of personal information will be recorded in the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the provider of the information.
- FPHL has also adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- FPHL uses the personal information only for the purpose for which the same has been furnished. FPHL does not retain information after the purpose for which it is furnished is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained.
Policy for Website usage
- Any personal information shared by you in this Website shall be kept confidential in accordance with FPHL's reasonable security practices and procedures. Personal information, shared by you, shall be used for doing the intended business with you.
- FPHL assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared by the Company with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you. You hereby grant your consent to FPHL to share such information with its subsidiaries, business associates etc.
- FPHL reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business FPHL may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- Cookies: - To personalize your experience on the Company's Website or to support one of its promotions, FPHL may assign your computer browser a unique random number (cookie). "Cookies" enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a "cookie" from the Company's Website.
- FPHL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules framed thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
9AM - 5PM (on all working days)
Changes to the Policy
All words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them thereunder.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. FPHL or any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this website.
Use of Content
All logos, brands and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by FPHL and / or its associate entities. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation's or entity's written permission.
Acceptable Site Use
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "trojan horse" to the website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. FPHL and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Visitors shall not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
- that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
- that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Links To/From Other Websites
This Website contains links to other Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to FPHL and / or its associate entities, FPHL is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such Websites. If you decide to access such linked Websites, you do so at your own risk.
Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other Websites. Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Websites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our website or that such links have been authorised by FPHL and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon FPHL and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other Website/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Website is utilised to visit this Website and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of FPHL and / or its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FPHL and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the website material or your breach of these terms and conditions of website use.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this website, FPHL and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this website. Under no circumstances (including negligence and fundamental breach) will FPHL or anyone else involved in providing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses from or through the use of or inability to use the service or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
No warranty is given that the website will operate error-free or that this website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, FPHL and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
The website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. FPHL and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- On-site Business Center is Staffed
- Secretarial Service
Disclaimer Of Consequential Damages
In no event shall FPHL or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name ‘FORTUNE’ or otherwise, mentioned at this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Conditions Of Use & Notices
If you choose to visit the FPHL website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and application of the law of the Union of India. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the use of this website shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.