Fortune Inn Sree Kanya is a contemporary business hotel conveniently located in one of the largest cities of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam; offering 68 well-appointed rooms, elegant conferencing and banqueting space, a well-equipped gymnasium, along with a wide range of services and modern amenities.
Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is nestled amongst the hills of the Eastern Ghats and faces the Bay of Bengal. It is said to be the heart of the Indian Navel Defense, as the Eastern Navel Command is located here. Vizag is primarily an industrial city and is home to several heavy industries like Vizag steel plant, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, and some major organizations like Shipyard, NSTL and Naval Command. Visakhapatnam is one of the leading ports in Asia as it handles the maximum cargo in the country. Vizag also attracts a large number of tourists for its unspoilt beaches, nearby scenic valleys and caves, thus making it a rare mixture of a city with a magical past and a vibrant present.
Situated in the heart of this port city, Fortune Inn Sree Kanya is just 11 km from the airport and 2.5 km from the railway station making it a preferred destination for business and leisure transit travelers for a restful and comfortable stay in Vizag.
- 11 km from Visakhapatnam International Airport and 11 km from Domestic Terminal
- 1.5 km from Visakhapatnam Junction (Visakhapatnam Railway Station)
- Daba Garden, Jagdamba (shopping area) – 01 km
- City Centre – 01 km
- Visakhapatnam's popular beaches: Ramakrishna Mission Beach – 03 km and Rushikonda – 08 km
- Tourist destinations: Araku Valley – 120 km; Borra Caves – 105 km; Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary – 12 km; The 11th-century Simhachalam Temple – 25 km and ancient Buddhist sites like Thotlakonda and Bavikonda - 20 km; Kursura Submarine Museum – 03 km; Visakha Museum – 03 km
- Industries/major corporates situated near the Hotel: Wipro - 2 km; Tech Mahindra – 2 km; HSBC – 2 km; Steel Plant – 17 km; HPCL Refinery – 12 km; Ship Building Center – 10 km