India has a host of picturesque hill stations with each one having its own unique charm. Nature blossoms at its best in these hidden gems. Tucked amidst the fragrant hills of Himachal Pradesh is McLeod Ganj.
The modern day sanctuary of spirituality, McLeod Ganj is famously the home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Every year, the scenic Himalayan town welcomes as many Buddhist tourists as it does adventure enthusiasts. From treks set in its serene natural beauty to adventure sports and a thriving arts and crafts bazaar, this place has something for everyone.
With close proximity to Delhi/ NCR/ Chandigarh and excellent connectivity by air, rail and road, McLeod Ganj is one of the best holiday destinations, offering a unique culture and amazing scenery all around.
Nestled in the scenic Strawberry Hills with beautiful views of the snow-capped Dhauladhar mountain range and the pristine Dharamshala valley, Fortune Park Moksha is located just 6 km from the main square. The hotel provides guests easy access to all the main tourist attractions in and around McLeod Ganj.
Unique for its natural abundance, the hotel is surrounded by pine trees and deodar forests which leave the air around scented with sweet pine fragrance, making it an ideal choice for a stay in the lap of nature.
- 45 mins (24 km) from Gaggal Airport, Dharamshala
- 6 hrs (270 km) drive from Chandigarh and 11 hrs (510 km) from New Delhi
- 6 km from the main square and 14 km from Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- 6.5 km from the famous Dalai Lama Temple Complex
- Trekking, mountaineering and para-gliding activities in close proximity
- Shopping for Tibetan handicrafts from the local arts and crafts bazaars
- 13.5 km from War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum