Nestled alongside the Sahyadri Range of the Western Ghats, Goa is a state blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and life. The lush greenery is balanced by the brilliant waters of the Arabian Sea to the west. Goa is a land of much diversity, such as its cultural legacy, carnivals, glistening sand, mesmerizing beaches, captivating churches and exotic cuisine.
While all these factors make it an extremely popular destination for holidaymakers from across the globe, Goa also sees its fair share of business travellers. It is one of the highest-ranking states in India in terms of infrastructure and quality of life. Whether it is an off-shore meeting or corporate retreats, Goa plays host to various travellers from all over.
Located in the heart of Panaji city, the capital of Goa, Fortune Miramar offers guests a place to unwind in absolute comfort. To add to its charm, the property is situated just 200 metres away from the famous Miramar Beach. A contemporary hotel for the modern-day traveller, Fortune Miramar features 45 beautifully-furnished rooms, a selection of dining outlets and a fully-equipped board room.
The hotel is at an advantageous location, being not too far from the airport, local shopping district, casinos, beaches and other areas of interest. Guests can explore the sea-side town easily and conveniently. To facilitate travelling through town, our travel desk offers cycles, at no additional cost, as well as sightseeing tours and packages.
- 27 km from Goa International Airport, Dabolim
- 17 km from Karmali Railway Station; 37 km from Margao Railway Station; 31 km from Vasco Railway Station
- 5.5 km from the Panjim Bus Stand
- 100 m from Trinity Hospital
- Tourist destinations: 3 km from Dona Paula Jetty; 3.5 km from the Boat Cruise (at Mandovi River); 3.5 km from Panjim Market; 11 km from Old Goa; 12 kms from Fort Aguada