Situated in the heart of Bengaluru just off the Race Course Road, Fortune Park JP Celestial complements the modern lifestyle of the city. Being the capital of Karnataka, the third most populous city and the fifth largest metropolitan area in India, Bengaluru is just what you can expect from a perfect business locale.
Commonly referred to as the Silicon Valley of India due to its pre-eminent position as India’s technological capital, the city of Bengaluru has today developed into one of India’s major economic hubs. The hotel is rightly placed, opposite to Chickpet, the largest wholesalers’ market in South India, and in close proximity to the lush green Bengaluru Race Course and Commercial Business District on M.G. Road.
Fortune Park JP Celestial is just 1 km from the railway station and inter-state bus terminal, and 38 km from the airport. With such a central location, this first class hotel in Bengaluru is designed for the new-age traveler seeking a relaxing stay with enjoyable meals and holistic wellness experiences. What’s more, the hotel has an array of banqueting venues for events of various sizes, suited for 10 to 1000 guests.
So, whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, you can be rest assured that your stay would truly be a memorable one!
- 1 km from railway station and inter-state bus terminal
- 1 km from Mantri Mall – a very popular shopping mall in Bengaluru
- 4 km from Commercial Business District / M.G. Road
- 5 km from Bangalore Palace - modern royal palace modeled on Windsor Castle offering tours, outdoor concerts & an amusement park
- 5 km from Mughal Emperor Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace