Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha and popularly known as the ‘Temple City of India’ is also its largest city. With an excellent infrastructure and growth corridors, this smart city is a booming metropolis in the process of evolving from a commercial business town to a leading hi-tech hub. In contrast, one can travel back in time and explore the centuries-old renowned temples in Bhubaneswar.
Fortune Park Sishmo is superbly located in the heart of this smart city with easy connectivity to the airport and railway station. The famous Shri Lingaraj Temple is only 3 km from the hotel and the IT hub is approximately 14 km.
The hotel offers a choice of 72 well-appointed rooms, an all-day dining coffee shop, an Oriental specialty restaurant, a bar & lounge and banquet halls to host events for up to 150 guests.
- 15 mins (4.5 km) from Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneswar
- 5 mins (1 km) from Bhubaneswar Railway Station
- 5 mins (1 km) from City Shopping District
- 10 mins (3 km) from Shri Lingaraj Temple and Shri Vasudeva Temple
- 20 mins (14 km) from the IT Hub
- 15 mins (6 km) from Bhaskareshwara Temple and Bindu Sarovara (an auspicious lake)
- 20 mins (7 km) from Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves