Fortune Park Vallabha is a contemporary first class business hotel located in Banjara Hills - the urban centre of the city. The hotel offers a selection of 68 elegant guest rooms with an array of amenities, backed by warm hospitality to make the guests feel at home.
Capital city of the state of Telangana, Hyderabad is historically known as a pearl and diamond trading centre and continues to be known as the 'City of Pearls'. The city is situated on the Deccan Plateau and thrives with a variety of cultures where tradition fuses with modernity. Being the modern hub of Information Technology and one of the most developed cities in the country, Hyderabad, is also known for its rich history of the Nizam’s rule which is well-preserved in its heritage monuments, mosques, minarets and museums. Hyderabad presents an attractive amalgam of old world charm together with ebullience of growth and enterprise.
The convenient location of the hotel makes it easily accessible for the guests – it is only 6 km from Nampally Railway Station and 13 km from Secunderabad Railway Station. Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park or KBR Park, described as a jungle amidst the concrete jungle, is located just 1 km away from the hotel.
- 35 km from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- 6 km from Hyderabad Deccan Railway station (Nampally Railway Station)
- 2 km from shopping centre
- 2 km from Apollo Multi Specialty International Hospital and LV Prasad Eye Institute
- 8 km from City Centre
- 8 km from Hi-Tech City
- Tourist destinations: Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park – 1 km; Hussain Sagar Lake – 7 km; Golconda Fort – 12 km; Salar Jung Museum – 13 km; Charminar – 15 km