Fortune Landmark is an upscale business hotel in Indore. The hotel showcases modern architecture and a contemporary ambience, while at the same time inculcating the awe-inspiring beauty of the city’s heritage in all its offerings; be it the accommodation, service or the varied cuisine.
Indore, situated on the banks of the River Khan and Saraswati, is naturally endowed with a beautiful landscape and salubrious climate. Progressing rapidly with the continuously booming industries, Indore has emerged as the commercial hub of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The hotel is a prominent landmark in the city of Indore, fully equipped to cater to the growing travel needs of the region.
Being a historical city, Indore’s tourism is a blissful blend of the past and the present with splendid monuments narrating the tales of the years gone by. Fortune Landmark offers efficient service and great value that makes for a perfect business trip or a perfect holiday for spending quality time with friends and family and relishing the city’s cultural experience.
The hotel is conveniently located within comfortable driving distance from the railway station and is easily accessible from the International airport as well.
- 17.6 km (approx. 27 min drive) from Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport
- 4.9 km (approx. 17 min drive) from Indore Junction Train Station
- 2 km from the city centre/market place; 1 km from the main business hub
- 9.6 km from Lalbagh Palace; 4.8 km from the ornate 18th-century Rajwada Palace; 7.6 km from Kanch Mandir; 8.3 km from Chattri Bagh
- Excursions can be made to: Omkareshwar Temple 86.6 km, Patal Pani (waterfall) 42.9 km
- 187 km from Bhopal; 53 km from Ujjain
- 42.3 km from Pithampur and 34.7 km from Dewas; the two major Industrial Areas