Rajkot is a city known for its rich heritage and vibrant culture, and has been home to many famous personalities including the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Being the fourth largest city in Gujarat, it has emerged as the industrial hub of the region, apart from being a handicraft and textile centre. Fortune Park JPS Grand is conveniently located in the prime industrial and urban area of the city with easy access to all major attractions in and around Rajkot. An elegant and contemporary hotel; it offers a wide range of guest facilities with efficient service providing an ideal environment for business as well as leisure for the new-age traveler.
- 15 min (6 km) from Rajkot Domestic Airport and 20 min (7 km) from Rajkot Junction Railway Station
- 5 km from Shapar G.I.D.C. Industrial Area, the commercial zone of the city
- 6 km from Dharmendra Road, the prime shopping destination for traditional Gujarati weaves and handicrafts
- 150 km from Sasan Gir Forest; 189 km from Porbandar (birth place of Mahatma Gandhi); 185 km from Somnath Temple and 250 km from Dwarka (Lord Krishna temple)
- Wockhardt Hospital and Sterling Hospital is 04 km and 07 km away from the Hotel.