Fortune Inn Jukaso is a full-service business hotel in Pune, offering well-appointed comfortable accommodation with delectable dining, well-equipped gymnasium and a range of amenities to ensure a pleasant stay in Pune for its guests.
Fondly called as the ‘Oxford of the East’ and the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune as a city has grown manifolds over the past few decades. It has the highest number of software companies in India and hence, is called the ‘Silicon Valley of Maharashtra’. As a centre of modern education, art theatre and architecture, Pune plays host to a large number of travelers from within as well as outside the country. The city reflects a blend of several cultures and traditions with modernity. In keeping with the comprehensive spirit of the city, Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune offers traditional Indian hospitality along with efficient service and a range of guest facilities.
Strategically located in Viman Nagar near the industrial hub of the city, Fortune Inn Jukaso is a smart choice for business as well as leisure travelers who seek quality accommodation with value for money. The hotel is just 8 km from the railway station and 3 km from Lohegaon International Airport. The hotel is located around the famous shopping areas of Pune like Kalyani Nagar and Osho Ashram at Koregaon Park. It is the nearest hotel to Ranjangaon, major business centre of the city with companies like LG, Bajaj, John Deer etc.
- Pune Bengaluru Highway- 25 km
- Pune Railway Station- 06 km
- Pune Airport- 03 km; Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport(Mumbai) - 170 km
- 06 km from the City Centre
- Wiekfield IT Park – 1.5 km
- Tourist Attractions: Sinhagad Fort-47 km, Aga Khan Palace-3 km, Shaniwarwada-12 km, Panshet Dam-51 km, Khadakwasla-25 km, Raja Kelkar Museum-14 km, Pashan Lake-18 km, Tribal Museum-6 km, Sarasbaug-14 km, Parvati Temple-15.5 km, Pataleshwar Caves-10 km, Shinde's Chhatri-11 km, Mulshi Lake-50 km, Purandar Fort-48 km, Osho Commune-05 km
- Lavasa -70 km; Lonavla – 70 km; Mahabaleshwar – 130 km; Matheran – 130 km