Fortune JP Palace makes you feel the exuberance of the beautiful city of Mysore with its palatial-style architecture, landscaped gardens, aesthetically done interiors and a magnificent view of the famous Chamundi Hills. The interiors have captured the timeless beauty of Mysore. It offers an ideal retreat for business travelers and holidaymakers to experience the charm of Mysore amidst warm hospitality.
Epitomizing the grandeur and glory of a bygone era, Mysore, the erstwhile capital of the Wodeyars, has always enchanted travelers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, silks and sandalwood, sprawling gardens, broad avenues and majestic temples. Located 140 km from Bengaluru, there's an old world charm about the city that reaches out and leaves no one untouched.
The hotel offers tradition with a contemporary twist; with its 108 beautifully-furnished rooms, a wide selection of culinary venues, excellent range of modern guest facilities and services; and is great for business travelers as well as holidaymakers.
The hotel bears an ideal location opposite Government House in Mysore and also has a good connectivity to all nearby tourist destinations. Just 2 km from the famous Mysore Palace, 3 km from the railway station and 12 km from the Mysore airport; the hotel delights the guests with its excellent range of guest facilities and services.
- 15 km from Mysore Airport, 3 km from Railway Station and 1.5 km from Main Bus Terminal/ City Centre
- 2 km from Mysore Palace, Mysore Zoological Park, Karanji Lake
- 3 km from the shopping hubs at Devaraj Ars Road, Mall of Mysore, Kalidasa Road etc.
- 4 km from the Railway Museum and 5 km from Wax Museum
- 10 km from Chamundi Hills
- 25 km from Brindavan Gardens