Fortune Park, Ahmedabad is a contemporary business hotel located centrally in one of the greenest areas of the city with excellent connectivity to the airport, railway station, commercial zone and shopping hub. The hotel is strategically located near Ellis Bridge within short driving distance to the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway (S.G. Road) which houses some of the leading corporates cutting-edge institutions like the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), the Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), National Institute of Design (NID), Gujarat Vidyapeeth and the Nirma University of Science and Technology.
Ahmedabad, fondly known as Amdavad, is Gujarat’s commercial capital with India’s second oldest stock exchange. The city offers an artistic vigor with a vibrant culture that is known world-wide for its cuisine, remarkable architecture, textiles and fine arts. Located on the banks of the Sabarmati River, it is one of the most prosperous cities of India with thriving economy, good governance, safe environment and friendly people.
Fortune Park, Ahmedabad is well placed in this dynamic city and offers comfortable accommodation, a round the clock dining outlet, a choice of banqueting venues along with warm and efficient service. Also, it provides easy access to key areas and local attractions.
- Half an hour drive (13 km) from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport and 20 min (5 km) from Ahmedabad Railway Station
- Located in the heart of the city, equidistant from the old city and the newly developing Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway (S.G. Road)
- The hotel is in the Commercial Business District with offices of leading corporates in a radius of 5 km
- 15 mins’ walk (4 km) to C.G. Road – renowned for local as well as multi-brand shops
- Opposite Gujarat College and next to the famous Law Garden
- 10 mins’ drive to the Sabarmati Riverfront
- Close to Satvya Spine Hospital & Research Institute and C. H. Nagri Eye Hospital
- Nearby attractions include the Sidi Sayed Mosque, Kankaria Lake and the fascinating Calico Museum
- Akshardham Temple: 30 km