Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Fortune Landmark is an upscale, contemporary business hotel in Ahmedabad. The hotel offers first class services and facilities, combining comfort of home with Fortune Hotels’ efficient service.
Ahmedabad, the commercial capital and the largest city of Gujarat, was founded by Sultan Ahmed Shah in 1411 AD. For 100 years thereafter, Ahmedabad grew in wealth and splendor and emerged as an important economic and industrial hub in India. This city with Sabarmati River running through its center is one of the largest producers of cotton in the country. Ahmedabad has acquired some of the most striking and enticing contemporary architecture in India. Its beautiful mosques and temples reflect the culture, traditions and lifestyle of Ahmedabad.
Whether you are in town for business or leisure, Fortune Landmark will delight you with the best that Ahmedabad has to offer. A perfect amalgam of convenience, comfort and great value, the hotel is perfectly suited to service both Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
- 8.5 km from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport and Domestic Terminal
- 5 km from Ahmedabad Junction Railway Station/ Kalupur Railway Station
- City Centre 3.5 km; Gandhinagar Railway Station – 22 km
- All Popular shopping areas/ malls are within 5-7 km distance from the hotel
- Tourist destinations: Sabarmati Ashram – 1 km; Sabarmati Riverfront – 1 km; Akshardham Temple – 28 km; Jama Masjid – 6 km; Kankaria Lake – 8 km; Adalaj Step-well – 18 km